Thursday, April 17, 2014

#cobblestonerunway: Rachel from My Fair Vanity


"My Fair Vanity features sustainable style inspiration that is kind to the earth and the people on it. Editor Rachel Mlinarchik empowers her readers to shop on-trend clothing and accessories that are made in the USA, fair trade, vintage, or otherwise ethically made."
-Rachel, My Fair Vanity


What is your favorite thing about spring?
The warm weather! I'm all about jeans and heels, so it's great to finally be able to comfortable beat a little ankle skin.

Who is your fashion icon?
I have several. Among them are the Olsens, Olivia Palermo, Kelly Framel (with the exception of her recent obsession with drop-crotch pants...I want to like them but I'm not there yet), and little Jane from Sea of Shoes.

Who is your favorite famous pup?
Scooby Doo.

Your favorite part of Old Town?
King Street for shopping and eating, but also love to walk along the water by the Torpedo Factory.

Your favorite weekend getaway spot?
The Omni at Bedford Springs -- it's a bit of a hike in Bedford, PA, but the spa is so worth it! They use all-natural products and you can soak/steam in pure spring water. A favorite year round. It doesn't hurt that the Hagerstown outlets provide a nice opportunity to stretch your legs mid-road trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment