Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#cobblestonerunway: Tammy from A Loyal Love


"A Loyal Love - a style blog where fashion gets personal. By combining her unique sophisticated style with impeccable design, Tammy shares her loyal love for fashion and creating beautiful things."
-Tammy, A Loyal Love


we asked tammy:

What is your favorite thing about spring?
Spring is my favorite season so it is difficult to pick one favorite thing - I love the return of outdoor dining, cherry blossoms, and being able to bare my legs.

Who is your fashion icon?
I love everything Kate Bosworth wears.

Who is your favorite famous pup?
Boo! I can't help but gush over that adorable face.

Your favorite part of Old Town?
I love how pet friendly Old Town is and that many shops have water outside and allow you to bring your dogs inside.

Your favorite weekend getaway spot?
There's so much to see and do in the DMV area. I love playing tourist in my own city, DC.



No comments:

Post a Comment