Thursday, April 10, 2014

Staff Picks for Spring: Bry

1. What is your favorite word?
Serendipitous

2. What is your least favorite word?
"We're-out-of-chocolate/wine."

3. What turns you on?
A good sense of humor, dependability and skills in the kitchen.

4. What turns you off?
Closed-mindedness and rigidity.

5. What sound do you love?
Popping popcorn.

6. What sound do you hate?
Chewing and/or smacking gum.

7. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Writer/actor. Think Mindy Kaling. Pretty much, I just want to be Mindy Kaling.

8. What profession would you not like to do?

9. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Come on in, Carey Grant has been waiting for you.



1. Joie Bastia sandal in yellow
Yellow is my color this season. For some reason I have been obsessed with anything and everything yellow, and these sandals are no exception. All italian leather, simple design and a poppy color-what else do you need in a summer sandal??

2. Ivanka Trump Omari
I have been wearing these babies to death as of late. They go with everything, and they are shockingly comfortable for the height. Ivanka killed it this season.

3. Loren Hope Luna Necklace
Loren, Loren, Loren. She gets it. The ombre crystals combined with opal cabochons make for the perfect statement piece. This woman can really do no wrong.

4. Loeffler Randall Agenda Bag
I have a deep love for black and white, but I really love the black and white and tan combo happening in this bag. Plus, there are like, a million pockets in this bag which allows for hyper-organization, something I need in my life. 

5. Ivanka Trump Carra in Pink
May I repeat; Ivanka killed it this season. This is the perfect pointed toe pump in the perfect hot pink. I wore these babies in the Cobblestone Runway Lookbook and I didn't want to take them off...every girl needs a bright pink pump in her life!


No comments:

Post a Comment