we were so excited when we heard that we were going to be able to shoot at the morrison house hotel and jackson 20! we are big fans of jackson 20 brunch, and we love visiting the morrison house hotel restaurant for drinks after work.
the morrison house hotel was built with the intention of blending into the historical homes you see all throughout old town. the entire hotel has an extremely homey, cozy feel and is a wonderful place to stay while visiting old town.
jackson 20 is attached to hotel monaco, which is one of the most amazingly beautiful boutique hotels we've seen. ever. it has the perfect blend of historical architecture with touches of modern style and we would love the chance to stay the night in such a glamorous spot. not to mention they allow pets of all shapes and sizes at no extra cost. now that's something we can get behind!!
like cocktails and puppies...make sure you head over to Jackson 20 for the return of their yappy hour all summer long!
DOGGIE HAPPY HOUR RETURNS TO JACKSON 20, HOTEL MONACO ALEXANDRIA APRIL 3
First Pet-Friendly Happy Hour of the Season to Benefit P.A.L.
Thursday nights from 5 to 8 pm, beginning April 3, 2014.
This year, we’re squeezing all the furry fun into Thursday nights only.
Kimpton’s Hotel Monaco Alexandria, in Jackson 20’s open-air courtyard
480 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314
Special Events for the April 3 Kickoff
15% of proceeds for the first Doggy Happy Hour on Thursday, April 3, will go to benefit People.Animals.Love (P.A.L.). For more information about P.A.L., visit www.peopleanimalslove.org.
Guests can enter a Puparazzi Photo contest by submitting puppy pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll post them to an album on Jackson 20’s Facebook page, where the public can like and comment on their favorites. The most popular pup will be announced at the event.
Doggie Happy Hour Etiquette
As always, we ask pets and owners to abide by the Doggie Happy Hour rules, developed by the City of Alexandria, Jackson 20 and Hotel Monaco Alexandria.
2. Dogs are not allowed inside the bar area.
3. Dogs are asked to keep their paws off of the tables and chairs.
4. Each attendee can bring a maximum of two dogs. Additional dogs require separate handlers.
5. All dogs must carry a current rabies tag.
6. Any incidents of dogs fighting, biting another dog or person will be reported to the Alexandria Board of Health and Animal Control.
7. Please walk your dog before entering.
8. Dogs may not relieve themselves in the courtyard, and if they do so will be asked to leave.
9. Dogs not behaving within the rules listed above will be asked to leave.