Monday, March 18, 2013

Staff Picks for Spring: Bryarly

Name: Bryarly

Hometown: Savannah, GA

How long have you been working at Bishop? Almost 2 months!

Fashion Icon: Whitney Port. I love how feminine her style is while still looking fashion forward and chic!

Heels or Flats: Heels

Describe your personal style: Eclectic. I go back and forth between classic, bohemian and trendy looks.

First pair of shoes you bought for yourself: Bright orange Converse All Stars. I wore them almost every day for 2 years, and I still have them. They're so torn up, but I can't bear to part with them!







I am such a sucker for bright colors and sundresses, and that's what spring is all about! I'm also loving all of the cork I'm seeing in spring shoes. It is a fun basic that goes with everything, but it's not a simple beige or tan. It's neutral with an edge! I'm so happy that the weather is finally warming up and I can't wait to wear these fun and colorful looks all the time!



1. Loeffler Randall clutch
I can't get over how much I love this bag. The colors are so bright and I love the chain strap. Looking at this bag makes me happy, and it would make me even happier to look at it in my closet!

2. Joie mint flats
These flats are so easy, and of course mint is the color to own this spring!

3. Hyla DeWitt necklace
This necklace is such an eye catching statement piece. The colors and the sparkles are so fun, and if this baby were mine I don't think I'd ever take it off!

4. Elaine Turner cork wedges
I have already expressed my love for cork everything, and these wedges are the perfect shoe for spring! Neutral yet fun, and did I mention how comfortable they are?

5. Ivanka Trump pink heels
These heels are so fun! Who doesn't need a neon pink heel? Plus, the straps are elastic so they stretch and move with your foot. Super comfy, super fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment