Tuesday, December 31, 2013

wedding shoes!

three years ago today, my handsome hubs and i got hitched! happiest anniversary to us! 
it was the most amazing night filled with confetti, glitter, champagne, bowties (yall know i love a bowtie!) and my breathtaking valentino red wedding shoes. (sigh.)

the days leading up to our nuptials were a little stressed filled: a nor'easter blizzard canceling my flight(s) to atlanta and UPS losing my wedding dress. 
...yes. 
you read that right. 
UPS lost my wedding dress...thank the lord Jesus, some kind UPS woman located it in the middle of their times square headquarters and had it delivered an hour before our rehearsal dinner.  
it wasnt awesome.

but we all survived (even my mother) and we danced the most perfect night away.
me, wearing the most perfect shoes with my most perfect husband.





No comments:

Post a Comment