Monday, March 25, 2013

Staff Picks for Spring: Margaret

Hometown: Texas

How long have you been working at Bishop: 6 months

Fashion Icon: Kate Spade. I love her fresh but sophisticated take on the preppy aesthetic.

Heels or Flats: I love a sophisticated heel, but if I'm being honest, I live my life in ballet flats.

Personal Style: One of the reasons I love working at Bishop (and spend so much of my paycheck here) is that the store embodies that fresh but sophisticated, preppy aesthetic, but does so by pulling from a variety of designers that I don't find anywhere else.

First pair of shoes you bought for yourself: A pair of black peep-toe Ferragamo pumps that I found on sale when I was an intern. It was such a victorious moment!





LK Bennett taupe wedges
LK Bennett black clutch
LK Bennett malibu heel in blush
LK Bennett rose clutch
LK Bennett Emma bag in clay
Ivanka Trump black heels
Hyla DeWitt gold necklace (in silver)





No comments:

Post a Comment