Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cobblestone Runway: A Weekend in Old Town

its finally here!!

so happy to share the first cobblestone runway lookbook with y'all!



produced by:
(and us!)

with help from:
carlis from spicy candy dc

models:
tammy from a loyal love
wendy from old town home
rachel from my fair vanity

puppy models:
lulu
britta
merci faye

photography by:
susannah from alumbra photography

design & layout by:

this project was made possible by support from the alexandria marketing fund.



3 comments:

  1. This is SO PRETTY and well done! I stayed at the Morrison House hotel once and loved it. Congratulations to all of you :)

    Mariella - Splendor in Spanglish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each and single photo!! Thanks for including me on this project, working with the Bishop Boutique team is always a lot of fun! <3
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  3. it turned out SO WELL! I love it! Thank you for including me in this fab publication!

    ReplyDelete